Description for Image - CFIA Consultations Timelines
The image represents the CFIA Consultation timelines from Spring 2014-Spring 2015. It consists of a large arrow pointing to the right with three sub sections underneath each with explanatory bullet points.
The explanation under the CFIA Agency Transformation Consultation headline reads: The CFIA will be actively engaging stakeholders through a variety of channels across Canada. CFIA will produce "what we heard" reports following the consultation phases.
Underneath this is the large arrow pointing to the right titled: Consultation and Engagement which is divided up into Spring 2014, Summer 2014, Fall 2014, Winter, 2015, Spring 2015. Under this arrow are 3 subsections.
The first subsection goes from Spring 2014-August 2014 and it reads:
- Overview of proposed regulations for the Safe Food for Canadians Act
- Incorporation by Reference Policy
- Foreign Food Safety Systems Recognition: Proposed Framework and;
- Use of Private Certification to Inform Regulatory Risk-Based Oversight.
- Draft Integrated Agency Inspection Model.
The second subsection is from September 2014-December 2014. It reads:
- Interpretive Guidance and Model Systems for Safe Food for Canadians Act
- Food Program Framework
- Compliance Promotion Strategy
- Compliance, Control and Enforcement Framework
- Enhancing Risk Analysis; Moving Towards a More Systematic Approach and;
- Food Labelling Modernization—Engagement on Options for Recommendations
The third subsection is from January 2014-March 2015 and it reads:
- Safe Food for Canadians Regulations-Canada Gazette I: Comment Period