This archive of previously issued food recalls and allergy alerts is provided for reference and research purposes.
Users should note that the products listed in the archive have been subject to removal from the marketplace or appropriate corrective action. Food recalls or allergy alerts are not an indication of the food safety status of products produced at a later date.
Notification - Fresh Sprouts brand Fresh Bean Sprouts recalled due to E. coli and faecal coliforms
- Recall / advisory date:
- July 24, 2014
- Reason for recall / advisory:
- Microbiological - Non harmful (Quality/Spoilage), Microbiological - Other
- Hazard classification:
- Class 2
- Company / Firm:
- Fresh Sprout International Ltd.
- New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec
- Extent of the distribution:
- Reference number:
|Brand Name||Common Name||Size||Code(s) on Product||UPC|
|Fresh Sprouts||Fresh Bean Sprouts||454 g||14/JUL/23, 14/JUL/25||8 27468 00100 0|
For more information, consumers and industry can contact the CFIA by filling out the online feedback form.
- CFIA Media Relations
- Date modified: