Sound Agency Management
As outlined in the preamble to the Canadian Food Inspection Agency Act, the CFIA remains committed to enhancing the effectiveness and efficiency of federal inspection and related services for food safety, animal health and plant protection.
In particular, the Agency is committed to ensuring that these services are delivered in a risk-based and cost-effective manner. For the CFIA, this means a management focus on effective service delivery, responsible spending and well-managed administration.
- Audits, Reviews and Evaluations
- Alternative Service Delivery
- Budget 2012 and the CFIA
- Management Accountability Framework (MAF)
- Policy on Dispute Resolution
- Proactive Disclosure
- Service Standards and User Fees
- Date modified: