Notice to Industry – Economic survey on impacts of the proposed changes to Canada's beer compositional standards
August 1, 2017 – As part of the Consultation on proposed changes to Canada's beer compositional standards, the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) is now seeking valuable information from stakeholders via an economic survey.
Your responses will support the preparation of the formal regulatory proposal by providing information for an analysis of potential financial impacts on your businesses.
The survey is being distributed by email. Should you wish to participate in the survey but have not received a copy, please contact the Consumer Protection and Market Fairness Division at email@example.com.
Correspondence should indicate "Beer Compositional Standards Economic Survey – July 2017" in the subject line.
You have until August 25, 2017, to complete the economic survey.
Proposed changes to Canada's beer compositional standards
There is still time to comment on the proposed changes to Canada's beer compositional standards. You have until August 15, 2017 to participate in the consultation.
- Notice to Industry – Notice of intent on proposed changes to Canada's beer compositional standards
- CFIA Forward Regulatory Plan: 2017-2019
- Regulations amending the Food and Drug Regulations, Part B, Division 2 (Beer Standard and Ale, Stout, Porter or Malt Liquor Standard)
- Food and Drug Regulations (C.R.C., c. 870)
- 2014 Consultation on the proposed amendments to Canada's beer standards of identity
- Date modified: