Cost Recovery Initiative: Consultation Document
14. Annex 1 - Summary of questions for feedback
This page has been archived
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or record-keeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
List of services
1. Is the proposed list of services clear and understandable to you? What refinements could be made?
2. Is it clear where the CFIA services you currently receive fit within the proposed service categories?
3. Is it clear to you how the proposed service standards would apply to the CFIA services that you receive?
4. Going forward, what areas should we focus on when considering additional refinements to service standards?
5. To what extent are you willing to pay increased fees for expedited services? Which services in particular would this apply to?
Cost sharing between regulated parties and taxpayers
6. For the various categories of CFIA services, what share of the costs should be covered by regulated parties? What factors need to be considered?
7. What share of the cost should be covered by taxpayers? What factors need to be considered?
- Date modified: